Clip this onto educlipper

Friday, October 12, 2018

Common Sense Citizenship Curriculum Training

I completed the Common Sense Citizenship Curriculum Training. I am working on being certified as as Common Sense Educator. This was the first step. There are so many resources on this site to help everyone (educators, parents, students) become better digital citizens. One of the things I liked best is that even though there was a lot of information and resources, it didn't feel overwhelming, in fact, the opposite is true, it felt empowering. After reviewing the material I realize I need to start at my own home. There are things we do well, but overall, everyone needs to spend time and review what digital citizenship really is. I would encourage anyone to go through the curriculum material and make a determination to share the resources. Here is a link to the training materials for educators.

No comments:

Post a Comment